Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver (135059605)
This owner-operator port dray truck driver business opportunity allows you to set your own schedule, features a yearly earning potential of up to $150,000 and includes weekly home time. Run your business hauling ocean containers in Savannah, GA, get home frequently and earn larger weekly settlements.
Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers eligibility:
- Current owner-operators
Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $150,000 per year
- $5,000 lease-on incentive
- Reliable weekly settlements
- Schneider Purchase Power Program® – Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Drop-and-hook freight
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Access to company facilities
- Flexible scheduling options
Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 150 miles of Savannah, GA
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by start of lease
- Own a tractor that is 2000 or newer and able to pass DOT inspection
More reasons Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Predictable home time: It’s your business, run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook freight.
“I love being able to choose my freight and not having to deal with the forced dispatch. The freedom of the open road is great.” Shakita May, regional owner-operator port dray truck driver
Sign On Bonus 5000