Class A CDL - New pay increase - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states (135072292)
Earn up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay and get home every other week as a Schneider Over-the-Road Van Truckload truck driver. OTR truckers in this long-haul role will haul 100% no-touch freight and average 2,300-2,700 miles per week in the eastern 37 states.
Over-the-Road Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $52,000 to $63,600* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $75,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Earn up to $850 in weekly guarantee pay during your first three months.
- Up to $0.53 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home biweekly, with flexible options available.
- 2,300 - 2,700 average miles per week traveling in the eastern 37 states.
- Dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Over-the-Road Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Bigger money – Longer hauls means more miles which equals more money in your pocket.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Laredo Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Over-the-Road driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000