Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - VT Industries (135189653)
As a Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s VT Industries account, get paid to fly from your home to a specific location to haul freight for two weeks or more. Schneider will pay for your ticket to fly back home for five full days. You will utilize the same truck for the full three weeks while hauling freight description and earning $43,000 to $57,500 annually.
Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $45,225 to $55,275* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $57,500* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.59 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home every other week.
- 1,350 average miles per week, within the Southeast.
- Curtainside flatbed trailers with multi-stop loads.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Jacksonville, FL, Miami, FL, Orlando, FL or Tampa, FL.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider's Atlanta Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2500