Class A CDL - Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver - Duracell (135278067)
Enjoy daily home time and earn up to $50,000* annually as a Yard Jockey truck driver for Schneider. Spot trailers containing batteries within the Duracell distribution center in Cleveland, TN.
Cleveland Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver job overview
- $44,650 to $49,350* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $50,000* top annual earning potential.
- Home daily.
- Work 18:00-06:00 on a rotating two-week schedule—Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday then Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Cleveland Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Cleveland, TN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Hourly pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Cleveland
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Atlanta Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus