Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal Truck Driver 4 day work schedule (135273299)
Regional Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $70000 per year* and enjoy weekly time at home. This Regional CDL driving position features 99% no-touch freight and you’ll haul Intermodal containers within DE MA MD ME NC NJ NY PA VA and WV. Staying that close to home and starting and ending your week at the rail yard means maximum home time which is one reason drivers like you are choosing Schneider Intermodal every day. Make your move today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Baltimore Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70000 per year*
- $7500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more paid out weekly 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Baltimore Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Baltimore MD
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Onsite individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you’re moving and productive
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider’s Intermodal division
Since 1935 Schneider has had over 5000 drivers who’ve driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
“With Schneider I’m family. I wouldn’t trade this for anything.” Timothy 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Maryland. Call [Register to View] for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500