Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Tractor Supply (135277464)
Dedicated truck drivers on Schneider’s Tractor Supply account make an average of $60,087 to $66,412* each year and get home weekly while hauling freight for one of America’s largest operator of rural lifestyle retail stores, Tractor Supply. As a Dedicated driver, you will average 1,680 miles each week.
Akron Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $60,087 to $66,412* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $68,200* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.50 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 1,680 average miles per week within Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Dry van trailers, 1-2 stop-offs per load, no hand unloads.
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Akron Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Akron, OH.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Akron
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Columbus Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3500