Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver (139704026)
Get home daily and earn up to $73,000 per year* as a Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver. Enjoy hauling 100% no-touch freight containers — 75% drop-and-hook — in and out of the rail yards within 150 miles of Denver, CO.
Denver Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver job overview
- $55,350 to $67,650* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $73,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Up to $0.31 per mile* plus up to $35 per load* with a weekly performance pay up to $6.00 per load.
- Home daily with shift options available.
- 15 loads per week within 150 miles of Denver, CO.
- 100% no-touch Intermodal freight — 75% drop-and-hook — on company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- $8,400 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $3,600 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Denver Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Denver, CO.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
Additional Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal in Denver
- More drop-and-hook freight – Which means you’ll spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training – Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Leading technology – Tablets and mobile apps (including through rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve the driver experience.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Denver Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Intermodal and Local driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 8400