Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver (139730794)
As a Dedicated Team truck driver on this account, you will haul commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines while getting home weekly and driving an average of 5,200 miles each week as a team. Drivers on the account earn up to $0.55 per mile* and make average annual earnings of $52,650 to $64,350*.
Tulsa Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $52,650 to $64,350* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.55 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 5,200 average miles per week within Oklahoma, Ohio and South Carolina.
- Dry van trailers with 3-4 loads per week.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Tulsa Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of Tulsa, OK.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be a formed team.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Tulsa
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Indianapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000