Class A CDL - Dedicated Shuttle truck driver - Plastic Industries (139843937)
Get home daily while hauling 100% drop-and-hook freight as a Dedicated Shuttle truck driver for Plastic Industries. Earn up to $67,000 each year* while driving consistent miles around Hebron, KY.
Hebron Dedicated Shuttle truck driver job overview
- $60,000 to $67,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $67,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- Monday - Friday schedule starting at 0800.
- 900 average miles per week hauling finished plastic containers within 100 miles of Hebron, KY.
- 100% drop-and-hook freight with about 25-30 loads per week and one stop-off per load.
- Dry van trailers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Hebron Dedicated Shuttle truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Hebron, KY.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Shuttle truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Paid based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Hebron
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Plastic Industries Hebron facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2500