Class A CDL - Dedicated Shuttle truck driver – (139852309)
Get home daily and haul 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook freight as a Dedicated Shuttle truck driver on this account for a global leader in pallet and container pooling services, . Earn up to $61,000 per year running a 10-mile shuttle between customer and plant, with a consistent schedule.
Tunkhannock Dedicated Shuttle truck driver job overview
- $47,250 to $57,750* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $61,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily with a schedule starting in the afternoons.
- 10-mile shuttle runs based out of Tunkhannock, PA.
- 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook freight, hauling pallets, with about 50 loads per week.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Tunkhannock Dedicated Shuttle truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Tunkhannock, PA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Shuttle truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Paid based on a daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Tunkhannock
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of ’s Tunkhannock facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000