Class A CDL - Home daily Dedicated nighttime truck driver 's Sporting Goods (139921099)
Get home daily and earn up to $55,000 per year as a Dedicated nighttime truck driver hauling 100% no-touch loads for 's Sporting Goods, a leading sporting goods retailer. Drivers are required to drive at night – deliveries to be made between 9:00 pm and 7:00 am.
Portland Dedicated nighttime truck driver job overview
- $48,925 to $54,075* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $55,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 100% no-touch sporting goods loads to and from retail stores.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Portland Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Portland, OR and live in Oregon.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Opportunity to attend Class A CDL training paid for by Schneider, through our tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Portland
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- Position based out of Schneider's Portland Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500