Class A CDL - Home weekly Dedicated truck driver (139920997)
Earn up to $0.43 per mile* and get home weekly while hauling 100% no-touch freight on this Dedicated account for . Drivers will average 2,400 miles per week delivering plumbing fixtures across the eastern 37 states.
Huntsville Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $56,160 to $68,640* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $69,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.43 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- Working Sunday-Thursday with shifts starting at 0500.
- 2,400 average miles per week hauling plumbing fixtures around the eastern 37 states.
- Haul 100% no-touch, 50% drop-and-hook freight with an average of 2-4 loads per week.
- Dry van trailers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Huntsville Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Huntsville, AL.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Huntsville
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Nashville Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000