Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - PrimeSource (140014072)
Dedicated Flatbed truck drivers on Schneider's PrimeSource account haul building materials with curtain side trailers and average $54,225 to $66,275* each year. As a Dedicated Flatbed driver, you will drive about 1,700-1,900 miles each week and make up to $0.75 per mile while getting home multiple times per week.
Denver Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $54,225 to $66,275* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $74,500* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.75 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 1,700 - 1,900 average miles per week, within Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming.
- Curtain side trailers with 3 loads per week and 7-10 stop-offs per day.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Denver Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 80 miles of Denver, CO.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Denver
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's Wilmer Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000