Class A CDL - Local Tanker truck driver (140099383)
Become a Local Tanker truck driver for Schneider and get home daily, haul two-thirds non-hazardous bulk liquid chemicals and travel an average of 300-700 miles each week. Schneider Local Tanker truck drivers average $56,525 to $62,475 annually.
Keasbey Local Tanker truck driver job overview
- $56,525 to $62,475* average annual earnings.
- $67,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 300 - 700 average miles per week.
- Two-thirds non-hazardous liquid freight.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Keasbey Local Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Keasbey, NJ and live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required at time of hire.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
Additional Local Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on a daily rate.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Local Tanker in Keasbey
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
- Top-notch equipment – Drive the best thanks to continuous investments in tractors, tank trailers and Tanker-specific technology.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Keasbey Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Local truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000