Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - Urban Outfitters (140275172)
Earn up to $0.58 per mile* while hauling 100% no-touch freight as a Dedicated Team driver on Schneider’s Urban Outfitters account. Teams will average 5,400 – 5,600 miles a week driving between Pennsylvania, Nevada and New Jersey.
Gap Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $73,400 to $81,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $83,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.58 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Flextible home time options available.
- Average 5,400-5,600 miles a week hauling freight between Pennsylvania, Nevada and New Jersey.
- 100% no-touch, 95% drop-and-hook freight with an average of 2 loads per week and 0 stop-offs per load.
- Dry van trailer.
- Team Pet Policy: Take your dog or cat on the road with your team.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Gap Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 200 miles of Gap, PA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Tuition reimbursement of $200-$400/month after completing training (up to $7,000) or Enhanced Tuition Reimbursement (upfront partial reimbursement after 1 week of training).
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Gap
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider's Indianapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000