Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver – Target (140267753)
Haul freight for one of the largest general merchandise retailers, Target, and benefit from a predictable work schedule, 50% drop-and-hook freight and daily home time. As a Dedicated nighttime truck driver, you will make average annual earnings of $67,000 to $73,500* and drive about 2,000 miles each week.
Chicago Dedicated nightime truck driver job overview
- $67,000 to $73,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $73,500* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 2,000 average miles per week within Illinois.
- Dry van trailers, 10-20 loads per week, 50% drop-and-hook freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Chicago Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Tuition reimbursement of $200-$400/month after completing training (up to $7,000) or Enhanced Tuition Reimbursement (upfront partial reimbursement after 1 week of training).
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Chicago
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Oconomowoc Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500