Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Lowe's (140276259)
Benefit from daily time at home as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Lowe’s account. While hauling freight for one of the largest home improvement retailers in the world, you will average $56,000 to $68,000 each year.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $56,000 to $68,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $68,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter,paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 1,500-2,500 average miles per week within the Northeast.
- Dry van trailers, 5 loads per week.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on a daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Carlisle Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus