Class A CDL - Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver - Whirlpool (140332242)
Average pay: $54,000-$66,000
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Enjoy daily home time, hourly pay and a predictable work schedule as a Yard Jockey truck driver for Schneider. Drivers move empty or loaded trailers into/out of dock doors and parking spaces and make average annual earnings of $54,000 to $66,000*.
Amana Yard Jockey truck driver job overview
- $54,000 to $66,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $70,000* top annual earning potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Amana Yard Jockey truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 60 miles of Amana, IA.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
Additional Yard Jockey truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Hourly pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Amana
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Des Moines Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500