Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver - National Dedicated Fleet (140370413)
Average pay: $66,500-$80,500
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: All CDL holders
If you're looking for a unique driving opportunity with lots of variety and endless opportunity, then consider becoming a Dedicated truck driver for Schneider's National Dedicated Fleet. In this role, you will support new business start-ups by hauling dry van, reefer and flatbed loads. You can expect to make up to $90,400 annually while earning a daily pay rate.
National Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $66,500 to $80,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase (weekly pay increases each week you're out on the job).
- Week 1 = Base pay*
- Week 2 = Base pay*
- Week 3 = Base pay* + $250
- Week 4 = Base pay* + $400
- $90,400* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Pick your home time.
- Travel within all 48 states.
- Dry van trailers, reefers and flatbeds, some requiring hand unloading.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience
National Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional National Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Daily pay rate with bonuses available the longer you stay out.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000