Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - Oatly (140806525)
Average pay: $1,230-$1,510 Weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: All CDL holders
- Tanker trailer hauling food-grade product.
- Work over the weekends.
- 2 loads per week.
- Drive to and from Ogden, UT and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Pay and bonus potential
- Paid based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Passport required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Saint Paul, MN.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
Need a Tanker endorsement or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Bigger money – You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000