Class A CDL - Dedicated Part-time truck driver (140805972)
Haul 100% no-touch freight and get home daily as a part-time truck driver on this Dedicated account for the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer. Plus, enjoy a consistent schedule with earnings up to $25,000 per year*.
Westfield Dedicated Part-time truck driver job overview
- $20,000 to $25,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $25,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook building materials, averaging 8 loads per week.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Westfield Dedicated Part-time truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Westfield, MA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement required within 90 days of hire.
Additional Dedicated Part-time truck driver job benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid based on a daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Westfield
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider's Shrewsbury Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus