Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - Oatly (140982651)
Earn up to $75,000 per year* with weekly home time as a Dedicated Tanker truck driver hauling food-grade product for Oatly. Enjoy consistent miles and a predictable schedule while transporting non-hazardous product from Ogden, UT to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Ogden Dedicated Tanker truck driver job overview
- $61,300 to $66,700* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks and 25% of pay from accessorials.
- $75,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly and work over the weekends.
- 2,000 average miles per week on routes from Ogden, UT to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Hauling non-hazardous, food-grade freight with 2 loads per week.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Ogden Dedicated Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Passport required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Ogden, UT.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
Need a Tanker endorsement or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- Paid based on daily rate.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker in Ogden
- Bigger money – You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Keasbey Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000