Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver – Mission Foods (141059361)
Get home weekly as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Mission Foods account. Dedicated drivers on the account haul liftgate trailers and unload multi-stop freight using an electric pallet jack for a manufacturer of Mexican food products, while averaging $72,675 to $88,825 annually and earning mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
Grand Prairie Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $72,675 to $88,825* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $91,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.49 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,300 average miles per week within Kansas, Missouri and Texas.
- Liftgate trailers, 4-5 loads per week and 100% hand unloads.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Grand Prairie Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Grand Prairie, TX.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Grand Prairie
- Customize your job – Regional drivers have options! Pick your preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus