Class A CDL - Dedicated Part-Time truck driver (141406034)
Average pay: $810-$990 Weekly
Home time: Flexible
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Reefer and dry van trailers hauling 100% no-touch freight.
- 1-2 loads per day with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of London, KY.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000