Class A CDL - New pay increase - Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver (141401096)
Become a Dedicated team truck driver and haul double trailers with 100% drop-and-hook freight for a transporter of industrial, commercial, and retail goods. On this Schneider account, drivers stay out for 5-6 weeks and enjoy being at home for 7 days while averaging $81,200 to $97,000 each year.
Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $81,200 to $97,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $105,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Earn at least $1,600 weekly in guarantee pay during your first 180 days.
- Up to $0.70 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home time every 5-6 weeks.
- 5,500 average miles per week within all 48 states.
- Double dry van trailers, 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement required within 90 days of hire.
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Tuition reimbursement of $200-$400/month after completing training (up to $7,000) or Enhanced Tuition Reimbursement (upfront partial reimbursement after 1 week of training).
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider's West Memphis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 15000