Class A CDL - Dedicated Part-Time truck driver (141405918)
Decide how much you earn and how often you get home as a Dedicated Part-Time truck driver on Schneider’s account. This opportunity provides a flexible schedule with consistent miles, no-touch multi-stop loads with dry van trailers and a primary travel area within Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
London Dedicated Part-Time truck driver job overview
- $27,000 to $33,100* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $41,000* top annual earning potential.
- Activity-based pay calculated by mileage and stops.
- Pick your home time.
- Pick your weekly miles and travel within Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
- Reefers and dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
London Dedicated Part-Time truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of London, KY.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Part-Time truck driver job benefits
- Flexible scheduling.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in London
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's London Facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000