Class A CDL - New pay increase - Team Van Truckload truck driver (141387184)
Average pay: $1,410-$1,720 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Team partners with HazMat endorsements earn more.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team driving
- More money – The biggest combination of potential miles and money in the Schneider fleet.
- Less wasted time – Premium loads with longer lengths of haul and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- New equipment – Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded driver’s seat and more.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000