Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Graphic Packaging (141427146)
Average pay: $52,875-$64,625
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: All CDL holders
Earn up to $0.45 per mile* and get home every three weeks as a Dedicated truck driver on this account for Graphic Packaging, a leader in the design and manufacturing of packaging for commercial products. Enjoy consistent schedules with 70% of the freight from Kenton, OH to the Northeast.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $52,875 to $64,625* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $77,500* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.45 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home time every three weeks.
- 2,500 - 2,800 average miles per week with 70% of freight from Kenton, OH to the Northeast and other 30% from Kenton, OH to the Midwest and South.
- Hauling paper products with 85% no-touch freight (remaining hand unloads or pallet jack), 2-3 loads per week and 1-2 stop-offs per load.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider's Columbus Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500