Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - Harley-Davidson (141445430)
Team up with a partner to earn up to $0.55 per mile* and haul 100% no-touch freight as a Team truck driver on this Dedicated account for Harley-Davidson, an American motorcycle manufacturer. Plus, enjoy a consistent schedule with weekly home time.
Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $61,900 to $75,600* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $76,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.55 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 5,000 average miles per week east of the Rocky Mountains.
- 100% no-touch motorcycle parts and engines, 75% drop-and-hook, with 4-5 loads per week.
- Team Pet Policy: Take your dog or cat on the road with your team.
- $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Green Bay, WI or 100 miles of Gary, IN, Sturtevant, WI or York, PA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Tuition reimbursement of $200-$400/month after completing training (up to $7,000) or Enhanced Tuition Reimbursement (upfront partial reimbursement after 1 week of training).
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 15000