Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver - Ford (141652387)
Team up with a partner to rack up big miles as a Jet-Set Dedicated account truck driver hauling auto parts for Ford, a multinational automaker. Earn up to $0.60 per mile* as you split about 5,000-5,600 miles per week on a consistent lane.
Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $60,300 to $69,100* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $75,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.60 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home time every 3 weeks.
- 5,000 - 5,600 average miles per week traveling from Memphis, TN to Denver, CO.
- 100% no-touch freight, 100% drop-and-hook, hauling auto parts with 2-3 loads per week and 1 stop-off per load.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
- Four-week driver mentor program available for new hires. Speak to a Recruiter to learn more.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider's Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000