Class A CDL - Dedicated Shuttle truck driver – Coca-Cola (141658182)
Haul 100% no-touch dry van loads — 100% drop-and-hook — and get home daily as a shuttle truck driver on this account for one of the world’s largest beverage companies. Earn up to $53,000 each year* with reliable miles in Central Texas.
Dallas Dedicated Shuttle truck driver job overview
- $45,600 to $50,400* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $53,000* top annual earning potential.
- Home daily.
- 100% no-touch freight, 100% drop-and-hook, hauling food and beverage.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dallas Dedicated Shuttle truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Dallas, TX.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Paid based on a daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Dallas
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer Facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus