Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver – Dedicated route (141923477)
Average pay: $112,500-$137,500
Home time: Multiple Times Per Week
Experience: 6 months or greater CDL experience
Benefit from predictable miles and home time as an Owner-Operator Port Dray Truck Driver who hauls freight for a Schneider Dedicated account. Owner-operators who haul loads for this account travel a dedicated route from Savannah, GA to Robards, KY while getting home multiple times per week and receiving speedy revenue for their business via weekly settlements.
Owner-operator Port Dray truck driver – Dedicated route overview
- Top owner-operators generate $220,000 or more in revenue each year.
- Hauling containers that are mostly drop-and-hook.
- $7,500 limited-time lease-on incentive.
Owner-operator Port Dray truck driver – Dedicated route qualifications
- Be a current owner-operator or truck driver with at least six months of driving experience.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) by start of lease.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 or newer and can pass DOT inspection.
Owner-operator Port Dray truck drivers can take advantage of:
- Compensation for time spent in onboarding.
- Schneider Purchase Power Program®: Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook freight.
- Access to company facilities: Haul freight for an industry-leader, while enjoying the amenities Schneider has to offer.
Lease your business on with Schneider to maximize your business opportunities and revenue. Call [Register to View] for more information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.
Sign On Bonus 5000