Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver (141929966)
Earn up to $65,000 per year* and get home weekly as a Regional Intermodal truck driver. Enjoy hauling 95% no-touch freight containers — 40% drop-and-hook — in and out of the rail yards within Arizona, central and southern California and Nevada.
Las Vegas Regional Intermodal truck driver job overview
- $57,000 to $63,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Up to $0.44 per mile* plus $32 per load* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.06 per mile*.
- Home weekly.
- 1,500 average miles per week within Arizona, central and southern California and Nevada.
- 95% no-touch Intermodal freight — 40% drop-and-hook — on company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- $3,600 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $1,200 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Las Vegas Regional Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Las Vegas, NV.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Regional Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal in Las Vegas
- More drop-and-hook freight - Which means you'll spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training - Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Leading technology - Tablets and mobile apps (including through rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve the driver experience.
- More home time - Get maximum flexibility by staying closer to home with a robust regional and local freight base.
- Position based out of Schneider's Phoenix Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Intermodal and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3600