Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver (141931484)
On this specialized account for Dedicated truck drivers haul ATVs, golf carts and other recreation vehicles in custom dry van trailers and drive the vehicles off the trailer at power sports customers. Drivers get home weekly and earn $60,000 to $80,000* each year while driving an average of 2,000 miles each week.
Dallas Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $63,705 to $75,395* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $80,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 average miles per week within 750 miles of Dallas, TX.
- Specialized dry van trailers, 1-3 loads per week, 3-5 stop-offs per load, 100% driver unload.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dallas Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Dallas, TX.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Cannot have a fear of heights.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Dallas
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000