Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver (141922347)
- Mostly dry van trailers and occasional curtain sides.
- Haul aluminum siding, soffits and building materials.
- 3 loads per week.
- 3-14 stop-offs per load.
- Occasional hand unloads.
- Drive within the Midwest, East and Southeast regions.
Pay and bonus potential
- $72,400* top annual earning potential.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Flatbed training required.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Live within 50 miles of Gary, IN or Woodhaven, MI or 100 miles of Hastings, MI.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off.
- Holiday pay after a year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Seefull list of driver benefit package
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500