Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Tractor Supply (141929318)
Average pay: $1,020-$1,250 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailer.
- Live unloads at customer locations, no hand unloads.
- 8-10 loads per week.
- Drive within MI, OH, PA and WV.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Akron, OH.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and holiday pay after one year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 8000