Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver - Harley-Davidson (141933642)
As a Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Harley-Davidson account, get paid to fly from your home to York, PA to haul freight for 21 days. Schneider will pay for your ticket to fly back home for five full days. You will utilize the same truck for the full three weeks and earning $50,000-$73,000 annually.
Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $55,350 to $67,650* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $73,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.55 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home time every three weeks.
- 5,000 average miles per week east of the Rocky Mountains.
- 100% no-touch motorcycle parts and engines, 75% drop-and-hook, with 3-4 loads per week.
- $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
Additional Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneider’s Team Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 15000