Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal Truck Driver (141983361)
Earn up to $85,000per year* and get home weekly / multiple times per week as a Regional Intermodal truck driver. Enjoy hauling 95% no-touch freight containers — 99% drop-and-hook — in and out of the rail yards within the Southwest
El Monte Regional Intermodal truck driver job overview
- $65,250 to $79,750* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $85,000* top annual earning potential.
- Home weekly
- 1,500 average miles / 10 loads per week
- 95% no-touch Intermodal freight — 99% drop-and-hook — on company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
El Monte Regional Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of El Monte, CA
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Regional Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal in South El Monte
- Constant support – Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support.
- More drop-and-hook freight – Which means you’ll spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training – Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Position based out of Schneider’s South El Monte Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Intermodal and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000