Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver – Havertys (142318851)
Earn up to $0.48 per mile* and haul 100% no-touch freight as a Dedicated nighttime truck driver on this account with Havertys, a retail furniture company. Enjoy a consistent overnight driving schedule with steady miles.
Braselton Dedicated nighttime truck driver job overview
- $60,000 to $70,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $70,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.48 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly with a Sunday-Friday schedule with all overnight driving.
- 2,400 average miles per week between Braselton and Cincinnati, Mobile, Memphis and Dallas.
- 100% no-touch furniture loads, 50% drop-and-hook, with 3 loads per week and 1 stop-off per load.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Braselton Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Braselton, GA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Braselton
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Havertys Braselton facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000