Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver (142565495)
Top drivers earn $105,000 | Up to $30,000 sign-on bonus per team
Average pay: $1,550-$1,900 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Maximize your pay year-round pulling freight during 2 Dedicated account customer’s busy seasons.
- Haul Dedicated terminal-to-terminal freight for a parcel customer in fourth quarter and an LTL customer the rest of the year.
- Double and triple trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Minimum of $1,600 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 180 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Doubles/Triples endorsement preferred at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement preferred at time of hire.
- Live within 150 miles of Burnsville, MN.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- The amenities you want – Nationwide facility network with free parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 15000