Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - Canada (143993647)
Top drivers earn $82,000
Average pay: $1,090-$1,340 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Mostly drop-and-hook.
- Flexible home time options available.
- Drive in Ontario and into the United States.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class AZ license from Province currently residing in.
- If U.S. or Canadian citizen, passport or Enhanced Driver’s License required.
- If not a U.S. or Canadian citizen, passport required at time of hire (B1/B2 visa may also be required).
- FAST card or proof of application preferred at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Guelph, ON.
- Extended health care plan, vision coverage and a dental plan.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Accredited Ontario tractor trailer apprenticeship program.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road driving driving
- Variability – Traveling the country means seeing it all. No two days are alike because each load you’re assigned to will take you somewhere different.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from knowing the freight you haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and accomplishment.
- 24/7 border crossing team and we’re a C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) and PIP (Partners in Protection) approved carrier.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus