Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - Gates Corporation (143996925)
Top drivers earn $85,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
Average pay: $1,340-$1,630 weekly
Home time: Flexible
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailer haul 100% no-tough freight.
- 5-7 loads per week.
- Drive within the Midwest with no East or West coast travel.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within Illinois, Iowa, Michigan or Wisconsin.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000