Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver (150099424)
Top drivers earn up to $56,000
Average pay: $870-$1,010 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Southeastern States.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job – Regional drivers have options! Pick your preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus