Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - Yenkin (153081580)
Top drivers earn up to $67,000 | Up to $12,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,000-$1,230 weekly
Home time: Multiple Times Per Week
Experience: All CDL holders
- Tanker trailer with liquid chemical freight.
- 2 loads per week.
- Drive within the Southeast.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Limited-time $1,500 transition bonus for drivers with tanker experience.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Chattanooga, TN.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Safety first and always – Whatever bulk freight you haul, we’ll make sure you’re prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support – Operations, maintenance and facilities are always available, plus our HazMat hotline and connections to tank washes and customers.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000