Class A CDL - Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver (153838516)
Top drivers earn up to $75,000 | Up to $12,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,090-$1,330 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: All CDL holders
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Tanker trailer hauling liquid chemical or food grade freight.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Limited-time $1,500 transition bonus for drivers with tanker experience.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Must be able to fly on an airplane.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- Bigger money – You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000