Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver (153834108)
Top drivers earn up to $66,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,020-$1,240 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailer with 100% no-touch freight.
- 90% drop-and-hook.
- 8 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Thursday-Tuesday shifts, typically starting in the mornings.
- Drive within the eastern 30 states and no deliveries to New York City.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Bowling Green, KY, Foxsboro, MA, Hooksett, NH, Hudson, MA, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Noblesville, IN, Scarborough, ME or Triadelphia, WV or live in Michigan, New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Meet the supportive team at the Obetz facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500