Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver (154004734)
Top drivers earn up to $100,000 | Up to $6,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,180-$1,450 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 95% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 225 miles of Chicago, IL.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,400 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL, Gary, IN, Green Bay, WI, Indianapolis, IN or Sturtevant, WI.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Leading technology – Tablets and mobile apps (including through rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve the driver experience.
- More home time – Get maximum flexibility by staying closer to home with a robust regional and local freight base.
- Less wasted time – 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 6000