Class A CDL - Part-time Dedicated nighttime truck driver (154911138)
Top drivers earn up to $60,000 | Up to $2,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $630-$770 weekly
Home time: Flexible
Experience: All CDL holders
- Reefer and dry van trailers hauling 100% no-touch freight.
- 1-7 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Pay and bonus potential
- Activity-based pay calculated by mileage and stops.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $1,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 75 miles of Sterling, IL.
- Flexible scheduling.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2500