Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated Team truck driver - Ford (155040891)
Top drivers earn up to $87,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus per team
Average pay: $1,250-$1,520 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailer hauling auto parts.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- 5 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load.
- Monday evening through Saturday morning work schedule.
- Drive within Texas and Tennessee.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Fort Worth, TX.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Leading technology – Tablets and custom Schneider mobile apps enhance the driver experience inside and outside the cab.
- More money – The biggest combination of potential miles and money in the Schneider fleet.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000