Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated Team truck driver - Toro (155342398)
Top drivers earn up to $99,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
Average pay: $1,360-$1,670 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailer with 100% no-touch freight.
- 60% drop-and-hook.
- 10-20 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and stop-off pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Must be a formed team and live within 100 miles of each other.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Insight into our Green Bay team and facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000